My silly brother!
My brother and his buddies did this for their ward talent show. Freakin' Hilarious!!! If you want a good laugh, check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86qKQJg3Z8
My brother and his buddies did this for their ward talent show. Freakin' Hilarious!!! If you want a good laugh, check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86qKQJg3Z8
Posted by
John and Marissa
at
9:55 PM
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is soooo funny! That was Jer right? I have a hard time seeing Chet do that!!! Thanks for the laugh!! Oh and last night was fun, I love getting to hang out with you!
That was awesome!!
I just love you and your gorgeous family! I am trying to get good at posting comments! You will have to check out my blog I updated it! You will be so proud! We need to have a play date and Matti was wondering if she could borrow Sarahs tutu?!! love ya
Post a Comment