What's going on
I was thinking about my posts earlier today and thought...I'm really not posting what's going on right now. Just "fru-fru" picture stuff because sometimes those are no-brainers.
This past week has been somewhat eventful. My dear sweet Grandpa, 91 years old respectively, has been in the hospital. He bumped his head last week, and to make a long story short...has cranial bleeding. They are going to have to perform surgery, which is somewhat scarey for a 91 year old man who has had TWO triple bypass surgeries on his heart. The family has been fasting and praying to decide what the next step should be as far as his care is concerned. It's hard to determine such weighty issues in regards to a loved one (a REALLY loved one).
This is him the night we brought Sarah home.
Sarah and I went to visit him in the hospital on Thursday and Saturday...he was so happy to see her. We tried to stay out of the way because the physical therapist was helping him. If he couldn't see us right off, he would look for her and ask, "Where's the baby?" On a more selfish note, I am sad that he will not be able to make it to our sealing. See...the day we called to tell him about Sarah he immediately replied, "She's straight from heaven."
About a week ago, my mom was over at Grandma and Grandpa's house to help them clean. Grandpa was telling my mom how he feels like Sarah is watching over him. (He has her picture up) He then told my mom how he was certain he knew her before he came here. He is so cute!
Back to his health...he is really tired and in pain. He moved to a Rehabilitation Clinic until he has surgery on the 18th. We are hoping for the best...
To be continued...trip to Cedar City this past week.

3 comments:
I love your Grandpa! I was so sad when I heard he was in the hospital! I have been keeping him in my prayers! What a sweet sweet man he is!
What a GREAT picture of him and Sarah! I wish I lived closer so I coul go check on him but I'm SO glad I was there this weekend. It was great to see everybody!
I'm sorry! :( I'll be keeping you and your grandpa in my prayers and hope that your family will be able to make the best decisions for his care! Big hugs!
Post a Comment