WOW! Three months old already!
(The pants are like capris now!)
I can't believe our baby is 3 months old. Her personality is showing through more and mo
re each day. She has recently found her hands. As in "found" I do not mean she is looking at them...I mean she is trying to stuff her fists down her throat. It's pretty funny.
She also really loves to stand on our laps so she can look around. She is getting so strong! She kicks a lot too - especially when she is excited or upset. Her fussy time is around 3:00 pm every day. Lately the only thing that will calm her down is if Daddy holds her belly down with her head on his elbow and her diaper in his hand...she won't let him sit down either. We walk around like that bouncing her to make her happy.
Also - Tuesday night she slept from 8:30 pm to 4:00 am. Woohoo! Hopefully we are starting a trend. She does this fake cough thing...I wonder if she is trying to laugh? She is so smiley. I love when I come home from being gone somewhere and I come to say hello to her...she gives me a huge grin. We are so blessed to be her parents! We love her sooooooooo much!

4 comments:
doesn't it feel like life is going in fast forward now that our kiddies are finally here? it's craziness!!! Love the pictures!!!! She's a doll face that's for sure!!!
Man she is so cute. They grow up so fast. It's fun. I want to get our babies together. Every thing you said sarah is doing kingston is starting to do too. So fun.
I love that she is sleeping longer! YEAH!!! She is so dang cute I can't stand it! :)
Marissa! I found you! Jayne sent me a link to your blog - you look so good. And your baby is adorable! What a little angel. I have a blog too - http://savagebassettstory.blogspot.com/. I just recently got married and graduated and I'm currently studying for the bar. Life is so good.
I miss you - hope we can catch up after 10 or so years of being MIA!
Love you!
Sarah
Post a Comment