I made this apron for the ward auction. It turned out better than I thought it would. You always hope that people will bid on the stuff you bring...but if nobody wants it I would love to keep it!!!
Oh my lanta!!! I love it. I would take u cooking just to wear it :) ha ha. You are truely like one of the most talented people I know!!!! As for a play date at your moms....I would love to!!! That would be great....so just let me know when!!! Hope you have a fantabulous sunday!
9 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I want it. Man, Marissa you are so talented.
you are so funny marissa saying johns a weirdo too! but umm i have been having ablast up here! its SO MUCH FUN! love ya girly! hope sarah being good!
I think it's so cute! I would totally bid on it! What's the auction for? Girl's Camp?
Oh my lanta!!! I love it. I would take u cooking just to wear it :) ha ha. You are truely like one of the most talented people I know!!!! As for a play date at your moms....I would love to!!! That would be great....so just let me know when!!! Hope you have a fantabulous sunday!
Okay, I love it!!! I just got called as the nursery leader and I need one!! How do I order one?
I love it!!! Will you make me one?
I know your going up to visit Lolly & Bra,please help her with her blog!!!!!
i would bid on that!!! so cute! your so talented
I'm dying to know...did anyone bid on it or did you get to keep it?
super-cute!
Post a Comment