Friday, May 9, 2008

Yay it's done!













I made this quilt for my friend, Kristin. She had her baby at the beginning of March - I was just putting off finishing it. I finally finished and gave it to her and Mattison yesterday. I have to say, I usually get into a wrestling match with these quilts...but this one was ok. I only got the pattern turned around once. I volunteered to make a baby quilt for the ward youth auction - still deciding if it will be a puff quilt like this one or not.

Last night, the girls from the office got together. We ate and watched a movie...and of coursed stayed after to talk the night away. It was Sarah's first "girl's night!" We had a blast. I miss those girls!


Sarah had fun playing with Cohen...


6 comments:

Moser Clan said...

So SO cute!!!! Will you email me pics from last night?

Life these days...... said...

thats blanket is beautiful!

Missi said...

I love your quilt! So beautiful!! =)

Deanne Hill said...

You are so talented! I love the colors in it! :)

Life these days...... said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Tara & Jason said...

Great Quilt!!! VERY CUTE!!! SO very talented!!!!