Sunday, May 4, 2008

Road trip!


Yesterday, we took a road trip with our friends Matt and Danny (aka Scooter) to mountain bike at Gooseberry Mesa. 4 adults and 4 bikes squeezed into (and on top of) a Dodge Magnum. We had so much fun! The weather was absolutely perfect. We left around 7:00 am, came home about 5:00 pm. We went on some fun trails...Gooseberry Mesa is slick rock with lots of ups and downs. It's kind of technical, but most of it is rideable. We stopped at Bajio in St. George on the way home...we tried to go to the new In 'n Out, but the drive-thru alone was probably 20 cars deep. Thank you Grandma for watching Sarah May!
I seriously need to recruit some women to come mountain biking!!!

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I have heard that the in-n-out in St.George is a zoo right now!

The Rowles said...

I want to go, thanks for the invite!

Dianna said...

Hey, I'm here. I'll go biking with you. Lets meet in cedar. We were just their this weekend. We only had time to ride the C trail but it was fun. We found a trail that is off the C trail were people have built thease jumps and stuff. It was fun but I want to ride with you guys.

Aleisha said...

Yes I definitely know about In-n-Out being very busy. It's like that everyday.