Oh that picture makes me want to pick her right up out of the computer and hold her! I don't have a newborn anymore but I really do think that's my favorite age, if I had to pick one :) She's sooo adorable!
YES!! I'm so glad for you! I did not think it was possible to get cuter, but holy cow!! She is the sweetest thing ever! I might come over for some "baby" time!!!
5 comments:
Oh the blessed day! I've never appreciated 8 hours of solid sleep as much as on that day. Yea!!! She's so cute, Marissa.
Oh that picture makes me want to pick her right up out of the computer and hold her! I don't have a newborn anymore but I really do think that's my favorite age, if I had to pick one :) She's sooo adorable!
this s infact a blessed day! your so funny marissa!
haha...hopefully!
YES!! I'm so glad for you! I did not think it was possible to get cuter, but holy cow!! She is the sweetest thing ever! I might come over for some "baby" time!!!
Post a Comment