Bye Daisy! We will miss you!
Today, we gave Daisy to a wonderful new family. It was very hard to come to this decision. Daisy is such an adorable puppy...however, we decided it was too hard to have two "big" dogs with the baby. Plus, she is still a puppy. It's hard to give her the attention she needs right now to be trained well. We just pictured Sarah trying to crawl around on the carpet and getting covered in dog hair and bothered by the dogs. So after much debate, John's sister found a family that really wanted her. They have dogs and other animals and she will be well taken care of.
A couple of weeks ago, we started the backyard. We had trees and some bushes put in along with a sprinkler line. Ever since, Daisy would push the blinds over with her nose to look out the window at them. For the first couple of days she thought they were people and barked at the door constantly. We will miss her cute little self, but it is definitely for the best.

5 comments:
Oohhh, how sad. I totally understand though, having a boxer myself...they are so needy!
Yea! That made my day to see a comment from you! I'm so excited to catch up with you all :) Congratulations on you beautiful baby girl! She is sooo adorable and I'm glad I got to see some pics of her. I'll be checking your blog often. take care, amber
aka: jelloe ha ha :)
I am sorry to hear that. I keep telling my kids we can't get another dog because I can't give another dog away.
Aww that stinks I didn't know, it made me a little teary eyed! I totally understand though cause as much as my hubby loves the cats they are extra work for me and so there have been many times I have thought about reducing the number of them. I am glad that you found a good place for her to go.
p.s. I totally stole your "we belong" idea from your blog! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment