A little spiritual upliftment...
Check out this link: http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
If anyone feels like taking a drive to Mesa, AZ - let me know. I am totally considering it. I want to see the presentation in person.

5 comments:
oh my marissa ,this short film is so beautiful thanks for posting it! its always nice to be reminded how much christ and heavenly father do love us!
I saw this on email a couple of weeks ago and thought it was so beautiful! The man who plays Christ is in our ward now so I asked him about it last Sunday and he was talking about what an amazing experience it was. Especially shooting the angels. He said some of them would just fall on their faces to get the right angle on the jump for the shot. Amazing!
Aren't they gorgeous pictures? I also saw this on an email. I would love to go see them, but Connecticut is a little too far from Mesa!
So we were in Mesa for the pageant this year but I was not able to see the pics and I didn't think they were still there but it would be fun to go again if they are. :)
wow!!! that was awesome. I hope you don't mind but i'm going to post this on mine too. thanks for that it was great.
Post a Comment