Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time flies when your having fun!


Sarah May is two months old today! She is getting sooo big! We just love her so much. We went to visit our friend yesterday...Mattison was born on Monday. Her mom, Kristin used to work with me. We sat them next to eacher other and took some pictures. Wow! It's amazing what 2 months can do! Mattison is 6 lbs. 15 oz. (9 oz. more than Sarah when she was born)






It is a tradition for John's family to go to the county fair every year. Sarah went to her first rodeo! It was actually nice weather! It seems like every year the wind gets crazy just in time for the fair. We had fun walking around - it will be fun to take her on rides and to play games some day.

You can see that Sarah was so excited to be there...

7 comments:

Tara & Jason said...

Wow!!!! Two months already!!! Very exciting!!!! She is so cute!!!

Dianna said...

She is so cute I can't even stand it. She looks like you guys. I love it. So cute.

Lindsey said...

She is such a pretty baby and it is SO crazy how just a few months makes a world of difference!

Another Blog... said...

She is posing already! I swear she knows when you are taking her picture! She is so precious!

Meg said...

Awww i love her!

Marylin said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe how much they change in such a short period of time! We really need to get together so I can kiss her cute face! We love the fair too!

Sherrie said...

Marissa we also love the fair. We were at the fair too. We would have loved to see you. I can't believe how big your beautiful baby girl is getting time sure goes by fast!!!!