How funny!...Poca-what?
Saw this on someone else's blog - thought it was pretty funny...
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml
Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:
Marissa!!!!
I found your blog, seriously, by a Google search. I have to say it's the most fortuitous internet find of my life! We haven't talked for a long time, but I think about you often and wonder what you and your family are up to. And to see the news while it is still so fresh (1 month and 13 days)... it's a privilege to get to catch up a little bit on your life.
Newborn time is surely busy, busy, busy, but if you have a moment to drop a line, I need your address so that I can send you a gift. I have just the perfect thing for you and Sarah. Would also love to catch up more if you're ever in the mood.
Love your old pal,
Jayne (Anderson) Ekins
jayne@smgf.org (don't use the gmail one, I never check it)
Love the quiz, I was Cinderella.
Pocahantas seems to fit you a little- you like the outdoors. I was Belle (because of my stunning beauty, no doubt :)).
Post a Comment