Sarah
Since this is a journal of sorts, I wanted to post something funny about Sarah. My friends Kristin & Chad gave us this cute Adidas outfit that has silk on the inside of the hoodie. Sarah looked so adorable in it! We put her in her car seat to go somewhere, and she had her fists up. She looked like a boxer! She is very "handsy." She loves to have her hands around her face. When I put baby lotion on and rub her hands, she get excited and makes a funny face.
She is smiling so much now! I love to feed her in the middle of the night because she gives out smiles very freely at those times. In fact, Uncle Paul got a really cute picture of her smiling that I will post as soon as I get.
This past weekend, Sarah went on her first flight! She did so well - she hardly made a peep. We went to visit Uncle Paul & Aunt Laura. Sarah's cousin Isabelle loved playing mom...it was, "Can I hold her?" "Can I feed her?" "Aunt Marissa, I'm a big girl because I can hold her and feed her at the same time all by myself!" She LOVED playing with Sarah.
Seth loved playing with Sarah too...he cracks me up. I had put Sarah in her bed for a nap on Saturday. She was crying...but I was hoping she would fall back asleep on her own. I finally gave in and went to check on her. Seth had put 3 burp cloths and 2 blankets on top of her, 3 pacifiers and two toys beside her in the pack and play. He looked at me and said, "Baby Sarah crying." I got a little stern with Seth, because I don't want him to do it in the future...but I thought it was the cutest thing. He just wanted her to be happy.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. They all love Sarah so much! We can't wait until she can meet Uncle Chet & Aunt Alyssa and their kids...hopefully in May. (hint hint JOHN)

1 comment:
Is it possible to get more cute!! Oh how fun! I can't even wait!!
Post a Comment