I promise...she's a good baby!
Yesterday I took Sarah to get some pictures taken at JC Penney. We haven't gotten any professional ones yet. I want my friend Kelly to take them when she is in town, but that is another month away. I made sure Sarah was fed and had a nap before we went for our 5:00 appointment. I left her second outfit, a blanket, and a stuffed lamb that I wanted in the pictures at home...so John brought them. All he did is just drop the stuff off by the studio and left. (This was about 10 minutes into our shoot) Out of NOWHERE Sarah just starts crying. We put her pacifier in to quiet her, then quickly took it out to snap a couple shots. THEN, she started crying more...uncontrollably. I just looked at the lady and said, "I think we should just cut our losses..." I mean, I had a coupon for a free sitting fee...and if there weren't any good pictures, I wouldn't have to buy them. I told her, "I don't know what's wrong! I swear, she is such a good baby..." She smiled politely. I'm sure she was thinking, "Whatever. That's what everyone says."
She did get some cute shots. I will post them when we get them.

3 comments:
OMGosh... I can not believe how adorable she is!!! If I need a pick me up I just need to look @ pics of her smiling!!! I need to borrow her for a few hours.... let me know when!!! :)
That same thing happened with me & Corbin. He is usually SO happy. I took him for pictures and all he wanted was for me to hold him the minute I set him down he screamed! The photographer kept trying and I finally said forget it we are leaving! I will loose my free sitting this is so NOT worth it!!
She is soooo cute! Sorry she has been sick lately, but nice to see you in the doc's office today.
Post a Comment