Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wednesday is the day!

Okie dokie...Wednesday is the day this bloggity blog is going private.  If you haven't given me your e-mail yet, just leave it in the comments (if you are worried, leave it Tues night).

I know it's fun just to peak in on people, especially because you never know when people actually update...but sorry!

And because a post just isn't a post without a picture, here's a rare moment where Sarah is cuddling me!

18 comments:

Lolly said...

lollysneed@gmail.com

please list my email so I can still peek

Love ya

Lindsey said...

me too... Dinzybell@hotmail :O)

Sassy said...

sassy.bassett@gmail.com

Kyle and Krista said...

kisebach@gmail.com

THE HILSABECKS said...

shaylajcg@hotmail.com

hope you're feeling good!

Kenna said...

codyw13@cox.net

Brooke said...

brooke.weidauer@gmail.com
xoxo

Michelle said...

michelle_waters@msn.com

Thanks!

Deanne Hill said...

deannekaye@hotmail.com
Can't wait to see pics of you pregnant! :)

Jayne said...

May I still peek please? You guys have so much going on right now:)

ekins.jayne@gmail.com

Becky Chatwin said...

Marissa! This is Becky Savage Chatwin, I looked in on you from Sarah's blog. Congratulations by the way! I have a private blog too, if you want an invite email me beckychatwin@gmail.com, I would love an invitation to your too!

Unknown said...

emac86lv@hotmail.com

julie said...

I enjoy reading your blog Marissa and am so happy to hear that you are pregnant.We don't know why things happen but they happen for a reason. Berlynn was my 3rd pregnancy and then 16 years later I had Adisynn and she was my 7th. I am grateful for my 2 miracles!!! I will enjoy reading your updates on your pregnancy and your daughter is absolutely darling.

julie said...

I forgot to put down my e-mail address. jbagley3@cox.net

Mrs. Jackson said...

please add me :)
leslietjackson@gmail.com

Amanda Orfanos said...

orfanos123@gmail.com

I love to see pictures of cute Sarah!

Our Little Family said...

don't want to miss you! tylanfam@gmail.com

Ryan and Laura said...

I can't remember if I left my email yet- so here it is so I can pop in on your and see how life is goin' !

thecrooksfamily@gmail.com