Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MIRACLES

Our first little miracle... Sweet Sarah May
Seems like just yesterday we were picking her up from the hospital to bring her home.


Our second miracle...
is on it's way.

I am almost 10 weeks pregnant!  We had our second ultrasound yesterday.  It's been so hard to keep it a secret, but I couldn't wait any longer.  We still aren't in the clear, but we've never gotten this far before.  We've heard the heartbeat twice, and my levels continue to climb, so the doctor is really optimistic and fairly certain that all will work out.

Kinda crazy saying "I'm pregnant" after trying so many years.
Heavenly Father just knew we needed Sarah May first, and someone else had to bring her into this world.
(Can I just say - it's really wierd to think that I didn't give birth to her...
because she fits so perfectly in our family)

To those of you whom I have "innocently" lied to...I'm sorry.  We've known for weeks.
To those of you whom I wrongfully judged while you were pregnant (my coping mechanism)...I'm sorry.

24 comments:

Jones Family said...

We are so excited for you! That is so wonderful! Congratulations!
Would you please add us to your private blog? rodjones94@gmail.com
Check out our blog and add us to your list if you'd like.
jones8rgreat.blogspot.com

Jaimee said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I am glad that I happened to be online when this popped up on my google reader. Yay! I hope you are feeling well. What a miracle!

Sassy said...

so so so happy for you! Sarah May gets a co-conspirator!!!

lauren said...

what the heck!!!!! how amazing! we are so happy for you! i hope my mom gave you my obgyn info,she is great!!

Lindsey said...

I'm SO happy for you guys!! Congrats :0)

Don and Kelley said...

Wow!!! Oh, so that's why you have been sick! We are so excited for you guys! Sarah May is going to love having a little brother or sister!!! Congratulations!

Marylin said...

So happy for you friend!! Love you :)

Deanne Hill said...

What!!?? I am SO SO SO thrilled for you guys! CONGRATS cute Moss fam! :)

Unknown said...

That is the news! I knew that once you had Sarah Mae that you guys would be less stressed and get your own baby!

THE HILSABECKS said...

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT TRULY IS A MIRACLE! CONGRATULATIONS, NOW ENJOY BEING PREGNANT. IT'S THE BEST!!

Jayne said...

Wow! What news! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!

ksdavis6 said...

How exciting for your family! I am so happy for the Moss Family!

Michelle said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope everything goes perfectly for you.

Moser Clan said...

Love love love it. I'm so excited for you my friend. Have you been real sicky? Hey I want to be added to your private blog!!! Got to keep tabs on you somehow missy!!!! :) So my email is shanni81@aol.com. Love you girl.

Ryan and Laura said...

SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!! I sure hope things keep going well. Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way :) I'd love to be added to your blog too. thecrooksfamily@gmail.com

Sara Cecil said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy for you guys. I'm in tears! Lots of prayers coming your way! yay yay yay!!!!!

Rachel said...

SUPER HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, Marissa!!! Hooray! What a happy blessing!! I'm so happy and excited for you and your little family!!! (add us to your blog too! i_love_theatre at yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Marissa, I am so happy for you (I am saying that in my head slowly with exclamation points after each word). Miracles happen everyday... you need to add me to your private blog list, kelli.despain@gmail.com.

Our Little Family said...

MARISSA!!! OH MY GOOD HECK! THAT IS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT COULD EVER EVER HAPPEN!! WE ARE SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Missi said...

Woohoooo!!! Congrats, Marissa & John! That's wonderful news! I hope you're feeling ok! So happy for you!!

Brooke said...

This gives me chills!!! Marissa, I am overwhelmed with excitement and joy for you. This is so amazing!!

Jessica said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so excited! Grandma just told me and then I heard you already put it on your blog so I couldn't wait to congatulate you!!!!! Keep us all informed!

Aleisha said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you.

Mrs. Jackson said...

Oh Marissa!
What an amazing AMAZING blessing!
We will be praying for you and that sweet little being!

I am just overjoyed for you!
(add me to your private blog list please- leslietjackson@gmail.com)

YAY!