Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cute or....???

I was so excited to find this adorable swim suit at DownEast. 
It will "grow" with me for the summer and it is great quality.
I don't love shopping for a suit even when I am in my best shape.
You can imagine how I feel shopping for one now...




I tried on every suit in the store...and decided this one would be long enough and the most flattering...despite the horizontal stripes.  The lady in the store assured me by the time I have a prego belly, there will be no question anyway...the stripes are cute.

I was so excited.  Took it home and tried it on right away for Mr. Moss.
He called me a bumble bee.  Humph.

That's Queen Bee to you!
(imagine me sticking my tongue out)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I think this is adorable! Love it!

Our Little Family said...

It's very you! I love all the suits they carry! It will be cute on when you have a bump too!

Deanne Hill said...

I just bought the SAME suit, but a different color! We will look so gorgeous in them! :)