Monday, May 17, 2010

Drama queen

I was looking over some of my older posts...I am kinda sad that I stopped using this blog as a journal and more for bragging, announcing, etc. (Just calling it what it is!)  Now that I am amongst friends, I am going to journal more freely.  For example...Sarah has been doing some really funny things lately.  She is NOT lacking in the personality department!  She has started yelling "Rissa" to try and get my attention, if she is feeling "Mommy" isn't working.  She still loves dancing and singing, and she loves to color.  She calls coloring "pretty" because every time she writes something I say, "Pretty!"  I try to get her to say her alphabet after me...and she insists on repeating "A, B, A, B..."  Same with numbers.  I am trying to get her to count and she repeats, "1, 2, 1, 2..."  Cracks me up!  She just wants to do it herself.
(Marylin - does this say Flashdance or what?)

Other funny things:
She started doing this...
I turned my back for maybe 2 minutes.

She absolutely loves to play outside
Loves for me to rub her back
She thinks there is a baby in her tummy too
She's a hitter (unfortunately)
Loves to jump and run
Loves swim class
She calls herself "Rarah."  I keep trying to teach her "S-s-s-s-sarah"
She then says, "S-s-s-sa-RARAH."  Silly girl!

5 comments:

lauren said...

oh she is such a crsck up!!!

lauren said...

*oops i meant crack**

Deanne Hill said...

"S" is a hard letter to pronounce. My kids all had trouble with that pesky sound too: "nake" for Snake. She's adorable!

Lolly said...

She is perferct!!!!

So happy you are bloging more. Missed it.

Love ya

Marylin said...

LOL!! Oh I can not get enough of that picture!! She is soo her mom!! Love it!! Glad i finally got permission to see your blog again I have missed it!! :) I love that Sarah and she and James are gonna make a great couple!!!! :)