Something's coming...!
It's no secret that Sarah is almost 15 months.
It is also not a secret that we want another child.
Now that she is past the "year" mark, we are able to put in our paperwork to adopt again!
See, there really is a reason I have been putting random people's pictures on my blog...
We will be using my photography to raise money to adopt again. Yay!!
It's all still in the works...I mean, I need to get a website together, etc., etc.
but I am so excited to do this! It really doesn't seem like work because I love it so much. Plus, it is something that can work around my husband's schedule.
So...let me know if you want some pictures! ;)
My cute cousins...
Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes?


Doesn't she have an amazing smile?

Thanks to my friend, Brooke (an amazing photographer!), for this awesome pose idea!
Such a fun session!
More to come!!
It is also not a secret that we want another child.
Now that she is past the "year" mark, we are able to put in our paperwork to adopt again!
See, there really is a reason I have been putting random people's pictures on my blog...
We will be using my photography to raise money to adopt again. Yay!!
It's all still in the works...I mean, I need to get a website together, etc., etc.
but I am so excited to do this! It really doesn't seem like work because I love it so much. Plus, it is something that can work around my husband's schedule.
So...let me know if you want some pictures! ;)
My cute cousins...
Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes?



Doesn't she have an amazing smile?


Thanks to my friend, Brooke (an amazing photographer!), for this awesome pose idea!Such a fun session!
More to come!!

10 comments:
Oh yay! That is so exciting that you'll be workin' on another little one. You two are such a blessing to sweet babies who need loving parents. Such a gift from God.
We'll be praying for you!
If I were in town, I would be using your photography services left and right!
Marissa that is so exciting! Congratulations! Please keep me updated on how it's going!
Also do you have any cards made up? I'd love to get some so I can hand them out to people I know in need of a good photographer. I'd love to help your cause!!
I want you to take our family pictures next time we are in Vegas. Maybe we can work something out? We may be coming at the end of this month. Your pictures are beautiful! I hope you get another little one very soon. You are such a cute mommy.
WOOHOO!!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
How exciting Mariss! Love these pictures, so lovely. That blue wall I am drooling over. These turned out great. No need to credit me for that pose.. I am pretty sure I didnt think of that one on my own ;)
Hey Marissa! That is awesome. We are so excited for you guys. Mikey is excited to meet his future brother or sister-in-law. Can you take pictures of our family? Could you e-mail me a price list? Thanks honey! :)
Your cousins are such cute girls! They are getting so old!! :) Great job lady!!
Hi Marissa! You did a great job on those two beauties! I will definitely want you to take our family pics (when the baby comes and I am a little bit less large) but also, we are probably going to do some of my entire family when trev is home and the baby comes, so get ready and set! Are you doing wedding pictures as well? I often have people asking me about photographers, so you'll have to let me know. Email me what kind of prices you are charging and how you charge as well! (studette1372@juno.com)
Hi! I'm a friend of Marylin's and I'd love to come to her party. Keep me posted, my email is heatheresplin at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
Hey, I am a friend of Marylin's and would love to come to her going away party, please keep me informed on the details. My email is 2drdmom@cox.net and my name is Heather. I am getting ready to have a baby in 2 weeks but would love to help if possible!
Post a Comment