Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just one more...

Chandler found a dandelion,
blew on it and made a wish.
He told me, if you can't blow all of them off, you can pull them off
and your wish will still come true.
Such a cutie pie!

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Really cute pics Marissa!

Jayne Ekins said...

Really love the last set. Your shots tell the dandelion story perfectly. What talent Marissa!

Snick said...

Hey Marissa.... I decided to look at your blog to see what you've been up to and there's sweet little Chand Man... such adorable pictures!
I started an Evans family blog a couple of weeks ago and it has been really fun blogging. I'm always looking for new material and was wondering if I could post those pictures of Chandler so that the whole family can see them (and give you full credit, of course). I will ask Melissa also to be sure she doesn't mind, but those are just too precious not to share!
Please let me know if you are alright with that. Are we hooking up Wednesday?