Monday, May 11, 2009

Interesting...

I was going through some of my pictures and thought this was very interesting...

This is Sarah May

This is my niece Carli
Kinda crazy! Same eyes, same color of hair, similar nose and lips...
Sarah just matches our family!

6 comments:

lauren said...

yes she totally looks like you and john, crazy how that works, kinda like jordan looks like kelly and joel!

THE HILSABECKS said...

AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY IT IS!!

The Rowles said...

Ok so when I started looking at the picture I was trying to figure out which one of John's sisters also had a Carli and spelled the same too, until I realized that that was my child. (No worries I know what she looks like now.) It’s crazy how much they look alike!!! I think Chet has some tuff questions to answer. (Just kidding) I’m so glad you found that picture!!!

Life these days...... said...

yes she does!!! AWW! Shes beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Your family is precious!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by though!!!!! You take beautiful pictures!!!! Sarah is too Cute for words!!!!!

Another Blog... said...

Love it love it!! Every similarity is a sweet confirmation!