Monday, April 13, 2009

A wonderful Easter Sunday

What a beautiful Easter day it was! The weather was perfect...
We enjoyed spending time with our family. Unfortunately, John couldn't join us for dinner at my mom & dad's...just a couple more weeks before a wonderful shift change! Sarah loved spending time with cousins and looking for eggs at Gram and Bompa's house!
A ladybug landed right on her dress!


Hope everyone else had a great Easter!

5 comments:

Laura & Paul said...

she looks so grown up. I am so sad we have not seen her for so long.

Jessi McCall said...

hey Marissa,
I've been checkin' your blog out since I noticed it on Marylin's list. You look great and your girl is so cute!! Phoenix(my 2 yr. old) has that same dress Sarah is wearing, and I think it's SO cute! Love all your pictures! You and Marylin are such talented photogs! :)
-Jessi(perry) McCall

Another Blog... said...

Can I be her sylist??? I love that hair!! And what a darling dress! One day I'll have a girl to get cute dresses for! Happy Easter!

Brooke said...

love these and the llttle lady bug! So, I want to hear about the big race!

laynenang said...

your pictures are awesome!!!!!!
Sarah is adorable and really growing up. It amazes me how fast they do that.