Fun weekend
Our family went to Salt Lake City this weekend and spent time with our good friends, the Sneeds. We had such a good time up there! We hung out, watched movies, went shopping, ate good food...and Lolly and I took a little photography jaunt to the Timpanogos Temple. The grounds were beautiful and we had so much fun! Lolly got Photoshop Elements for her birthday (Happy Birthday Lolly!!!), and I got a new 50 mm lens as a belated anniversary present...so we just had to take pictures of spring!

Brad and Lolly were also nice enough to come support me for my run on Saturday. I ran my first half marathon! (Pictures and details to come) My mom drove all the way from Las Vegas to support me too! Wow...I have such great friends and family!!!

Brad and Lolly were also nice enough to come support me for my run on Saturday. I ran my first half marathon! (Pictures and details to come) My mom drove all the way from Las Vegas to support me too! Wow...I have such great friends and family!!!


1 comment:
Your pictures are wonderful. Thank again for all your help
Post a Comment