Friday, April 24, 2009

It was a happy day...what happened?


My sweet little girl loves to be outside. She loves to eat leaves and rocks...and would be happy doing that all day. She loves to play with Rocky too. She will pat him on the back and hug him - it's so cute! This is what happens when I bring her inside. She has been throwing tantrums lately. In fact, during this particular tantrum, I pulled out my camera to take pictures of her and she started batting at the camera with her hand.


In her defense, I am pretty sure she is teething. She was an angel about 25 minutes after I gave her some Tylenol this morning.

3 comments:

Marylin said...

It's sooo the age! James is learning that a little freak out goes along way!! :) Kids are just too darn smart! Love those pictures!!

Rachel said...

Noooo, not sweet Sarah!! :) Sometimes those tantrums are REALLY frustrating. But sometimes I really can't help but laugh! Don't worry, she's still an angel.
(And CONGRATS on the marathon. Seriously, is there anything you don't do??? :) )

Staying Young in Vegas said...

She is darling even when she is crying!