Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're in trouble...

For my nephew Cooper's birthday party, my sister and I made these cream cheese/choc. chip filled chocolate cupcakes. We had a fun time making them. Cooper loved every second of having his first bites of sugar and he made a beautiful mess.

Aunt Kate was eating one of these cupcakes while she was holding Sarah. All of a sudden, Kate felt Sarah's whole body tighten up...we all watched as Sarah focused in on the cupcake. It was hilarious! She totally wanted it. She could not take her eyes off of it. She is noticing our food and drinks more and more. I think we will be starting the rice cereal pretty soon. Guess she is just like her mother! ; ) I love all things sweet!

Milestones:
Sarah would still rather stand than sit any day
She is fascinated by her hands, and now ours too
She sleeps great!
She loves the pool
She can roll from her belly to her back
She laughs frequently
Music calms her very quickly
We love her so much! She makes us smile every day!

2 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

So funny! She looks like she'd love to take a bite of that cupcake- not that I can blame her! They look soooo yummy! :) I can't believe how fast Sarah grew out of the infant and into the baby stage! She's adorable!

Lolly Sneed said...

So Sweet, Hee Hee. and yes that is Spandix. Love Lolly