Monday, June 23, 2008

TAGGED!

A-Attached or Single? - Happily attached

B-Best Friend - My hubby John. For "girl" best friends: my sis, my mom, my sis-in-laws (I love my family), Marylin, Kathy

C
-Cake or Pie?- Yes. I love all things sweet...chocolate cake, pecan pie...Heaven!

D
-Day of choice?- Wednesday. It's the first day of John's weekend.

E
-Essential item?- IPOD and camera

F-Favorite color?- Green but I love Red a lot too. (Me too! That was Marylin's answer)

G
-Gummy bears or worms? Yes (must I choose?). As a girl I used to lick the back of a gummy bear and stick it to my shirt just to be funny. I know, gross.

H-Hometown?- Wherever my hubby is. ; ) I think everyone who reads this knows where I live. There might be some weirdos reading this...you never know.

I-Favorite Indulgence? Getting a massage! I used to be a spoiled brat and get one every month to help with my headaches/migraines. Now it's an indulgence since I don't get them as much anymore.

J
-January or July?- July baby! I am not a cold weather kind of gal. Plus I have lots of fun memories from the 4th of July. (My favorite was Florida w/ Chet & Lyss)

K
-Kids?- Sweet Sarah May. Yeah! I don't have to make some kind of sarcastic remark to that question anymore!
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family

M
-Marriage Date?- February 19th

N
-Number of Bros & Sis?-2 older brothers, one younger sister


O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples

P-Phobias and Fears?- I have some adoption fears...you can imagine some of the horror stories I've heard with adoption finalizations.
I wouldn't call it a fear...maybe more of a worry. I worry every time my husband leaves for work. I tell him, "Come home to me."


Q-Quote?- My "crutch" word..."Seriously?"

R-Reason to smile?- My sister is coming into town!

S
-Season of choice?- Fall. Someday I'll take a fall foliage trip to the east coast.

T
-Tag Ten People?- Diana, Shannon, Lolly, Lanece, Laura (yeah right), Karen, Kelly, Lindsey, Taeya, Jaimee...ANYONE. They are fun to read.

U
-Unknown fact about me?- I've never had any broken bones (knock on wood). I got my first and only stitches 4 years ago when my foot slipped off my mountain bike pedals and scraped the front my shin.


V-Vegetable?- Cucumbers and homegrown tomatoes. (Wait, are those fruits?)

W
-Worst habit?- I'm addicted to blogging.

X-X-Ray?- Yes. Dental visits.

Y-Your favorite food?- Mexican!! Here I come Dona Maria's!


Z-Zodiac sign?- Leo

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

That was fun to read! Looks like I have some blogging to do!

Marylin said...

I love reading those! We still need to get together sorry I got crazy last week but now that Lexi is on track break let's find some time!!