Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Salt Lake City

Last week we had the chance to visit our friends Brad, Lolly, Sammi, and David in Salt Lake. We went Tuesday through Saturday...can I just say that it was fabulous being in 75-85 degree weather?! We had so much fun up there. They are like family to us... We had a fun and busy week (which means I didn't get very many pictures). I went to several homes on the "Parade of Homes" tour with Lolly and Sammi, while John rode bikes with Brad and sometimes Davey. I met my friend, Kelly for lunch on Wednesday (we had awesome Thai food!) and went for a bike ride on Thursday. Thursday night we all went up to the canyon to BBQ and go fishing. It was so beautiful up there!

Our friends Mike and Diana met all of us there too. We had a great time!


Lolly and I did some great shopping on Friday at some fun little boutiques...I didn't get in too much trouble. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end...and we headed back home Saturday. Thanks Brad & Lolly for being so hospitable!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Yea, I love this picture. So cute. Thanks again for letting us hang out with you guys. That was alot of fun.