Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm 4 months old!


Sarah May
is now 13 lbs
and 24 inches long!



We love her more and more every day!
Her personality is really coming through.



This past month, she had her first little swim in Grandma and Grandpa's spa.
She loved it! It was like taking a bath!

She recently found herself in the mirror...she was so enthralled. She still loves her hands, which now includes her thumb. We are really trying to keep her from sucking her thumb. The other night I put socks over her hands almost up to her shoulders...when I went to check on her, they were off! She also rolled for the first time. I routinely do "tummy time," and she hates it. On Saturday, we we chillin' on the floor (she was hating every second) and she flipped over to her back. I think it surprised her a little bit!

Sarah is fabulous about going to bed. We have a routine down...and I never have to help her fall asleep. The only problem with that is, it is hard for her to sleep other places (like when we went to SLC last week) She is all business when it comes to eating - no burping, just eating. BUT, let me just tell you!...that girl spits like no other!

She hasn't laughed yet, but I think her fake cough is her way of laughing. She gives big grins like she wants to laugh, but then makes her fake cough sound. She is grabbing at toys and holding rattles very well, and I think she will be sitting up soon!

My apologies for the bragging! I'm basically doing this for the journal aspect of this!

5 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

Marissa, she is so precious! I think it's TOTALLY allowable to brag when you have such a cute baby! :)

Life these days...... said...

what 4 months?!?!?! wow

Lolly Sneed said...

Ok, we have found a bracelet, burp rag and just a big void because you and your sweet family are not here. We miss you and so enjoyed having you here. Love Lolly

PS, Kisses and kisses to Sarah May.

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize for bragging...that's a mom's prerogative! She's so adorable and it's fun to read about the milestones baby's reach :)

Michelle said...

That picture of her in the spa is so cute! She is a doll.