2 months!
I can't believe that Jane is two months old already!
She has to be one of the most smiley babies I have ever seen...Even if her big sister is all up in her personal space, 2 inches away from her face. When we were taking these pictures, she had been sleeping for 3 1/2 hours and was in need of eating. I was going to feed her before I started snapping away, but she was in such a good mood I didn't want to miss it!
Nicknames: Jane-Bug (or Buggie), Tweedlebug, Jane Nay Nay Nay, Princess Buttercup (??),
Baby Sister (or as Sarah says, "See-stah")
Jane is a great sleeper (knock on wood), and loves to take a shower.
She does not like taking a bath and she hates hiccups!
I love the birth mark on the bottom of her foot and her peel-y skin...
She has such a sweet disposition - even has a sweet cry!
She is starting to look a *little* more like her momma.
I love the birth mark on the bottom of her foot and her peel-y skin...
She has such a sweet disposition - even has a sweet cry!
She is starting to look a *little* more like her momma.
John will be blessing her the first Sunday of February-she will be wearing Sarah's sealing dress.
(ugh! these look all wrong on blogspot...oh well)
We love our baby girl!





2 comments:
so cute! more pictures please!!
She's so cute Marissa. I agree she looks like her Momma! Beautiful baby.
Post a Comment