Baby Update
(That's me being silly when I was like 5 minutes pregnant)
Here's the bump in all it's glory. I have been getting lazy on taking pictures of my belly.
I didn't realize how much I was growing until I looked at this picture from Monday.
I have gained 7 lbs so far. Which sounds great, but it has all been in the last 6 weeks. Oh well! I am not going to stress too much about that!! Goodness knows I worked so hard to get here, I'm not going to limit myself and my cravings too much. Speaking of cravings...some I've had:
DONUTS! Now, for those of you who know me, you know I could turn down a donut any day. They just aren't a temptation for me. For some reason, I really really want them for breakfast all the time. Not just any donut, the Carl's Donuts glazed twist being sold at the 7-11 up the street. I'm doing my very best to keep it to one a week.
ROOT BEER. What? Not Diet Coke? I used to drink probably 4-5 cans of Diet Coke a day. Just can't take the taste right now. I will have a Root beer with lunch, and if that's not available I will get a Sierra Mist (not Sprite!)
I can't get enough FRUIT! I have to get bundles of it every week...but not bananas. That's a prego thing too. I used to have bananas in my yogurt every morning.
I really enjoy a good breakfast, but the tummy feels too tight to eat much for dinner.
Dr. says she's looking great and her heartbeat is wonderful. We were able to get a high definition ultra sound at the perinatologist. It was crazy! They zoomed up and we could see the four chambers of her heart, blood flow through the umbilical cord, individual bones in her body...the detail was incredible.
We are still going back and forth on names. I thought it would be easier than this. Of course Sarah's was easy, because we had it picked out long before we got her.
We both like traditional names, but can't really decide. I guess it's true what they say...it's hard to decide for sure until we see her.
Some that are in the running (as of this second): Caroline, Claire, Allison, Olivia, Lauren, Jane, Hannah, Rachel...and some others that I can't really remember right now.
Anywho - that's a lot of babbling without very many pictures. That's what everyone wants to see right?
So here's a picture of my awesome husband with his equally awesome friends.
They went biking in BrianHead for the 4th of July.


6 comments:
your belly is adorable!! i really think you sould go for Lauren! its a great name i like lauren oliva moss
so excited for your little girlie to come!! can't wait to see more pics!
My vote is for Jane...I love the name....simple and beautiful....
Sarah and Jane....Sound great to me.
my vote is for Lauren for obvious reasons. I like Hannah and Claire too. Your belly is so cute!
When I was pregnant with Coleson donuts ALWAYS sounded SO good to me too!! It was so good to see you the other day! That baby belly is super cute <3
Marissa I'm so happy for you and your cute baby bump!
Post a Comment