Saturday, April 17, 2010

testing, testing, 1...2...3...

There's a really good reason I haven't been blogging.  Some how, some way...when I started the whole Facebook thing (and had like 25 "friends") I managed to link my blog to my account.  I finally figured out how to remove the link.  Whenever I would post something to my blog...it would post to Facebook too.  Well (no offense) my posts here are mostly for family and close friends...I don't really want random acquaintances that I happened to "kind of" know in high school, etc. to read my blog.  I know, I know...complete strangers can read my blog as of right now.  It's really not that hard to find doing a search or "blog hopping."  I guess I just don't want to notify EVERYONE on Facebook about what's going on.

Which leads me to my next point.  I have pretty much decided this blog is going to go private.  I know, I know!  I hate when people shut me out too!  HOWEVER, with the photog biz, adoption stuff, my husband's line of work...I have lots of good reasons to do it. 
I'm gonna give it another week or two before making it official.

And since posts are boring without pictures, here's a couple of my cuties. 
These pictures are just perfect in their imperfection.

She's getting so big...
The girl LOVES pickles.  And yes, she is still in her pajamas for lunch.
Easter dress.  She was just too busy for me to get a great shot...this was the closest I came.

9 comments:

lauren said...

oh she is beautiful and getting so big!!smart to go private! put us on the list!!! jasonlaurenjohnson@gmail.com

Don and Kelley said...

Put us on the list too. Yellek61@aol.com

Jaimee said...

I throw around the idea of going private every now and again, but so far haven't done it. Everytime I see someone post their blog to Facebook, I think, wow, I really don't want those people I "kind of know" reading my blog either, so I know what you mean. Please make sure I'm on the list!
jaimee19sims99@hotmail.com

Brett and Heather said...

I would love to be able to see what you are up to. lvflosser@cox.net

Marylin said...

Just in case you were thinking on me getting an invite to the new private blog, let me remind you that I know way too much :) Hee just kidding! I totally understand your reasons!! :) Love ya lady

-B said...

Great. So I can no longer anonymously blog stalk your family? lol! I just love reading all your posts...even if they are few and far between. :)

plase add us: jbekhall@aol.com
miss you Marissa

Missi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missi said...

I'm glad I checked your blog today! It's been a while since I checked it - I wasn't sure if you were still using it. ;) I started a blog at the end of this past year. I didn't write from February till this month, so you're not alone. (I also had a good reason - but I'll let you read about it.) I'll send you an invite to mine if you keep me on yours?? ;) missi.jean@gmail.com (sorry - I had to delete my first one because I typed my email wrong!)

Jessica said...

I hope you'll add me too! You know I already feel the same way cuz mine's already private. And for that reason I'll email you my address :)