It's up!
My new photography website is now up and running...
I had a "moment" on Tuesday, when it went live.
I worked so hard on it! I wasn't sure whether to cry, or laugh, or let out a big sigh of relief.

I posted some newborn (well, kind of-he's 2 months old) pictures on my blog.
He is such a cutie pie. I love doing this stuff!!
This will be the last "photography" post I put on my personal blog...
I worked so hard on it! I wasn't sure whether to cry, or laugh, or let out a big sigh of relief.

I posted some newborn (well, kind of-he's 2 months old) pictures on my blog.
He is such a cutie pie. I love doing this stuff!!
This will be the last "photography" post I put on my personal blog...

1 comment:
LOVE it! Congrats Marissa!!!
Post a Comment