Which one?
K, so I was watching Good Morning America after my run this morning and they are having a baby magazine cover contest. I, like every parent, think my baby is absolutely the cutest thing in the whole world...but I need help choosing a picture to submit. I am so bummed too! It can't be or look professional!! I have so many great ones my friend took that probably look too "professional"! Please...which one??




12 comments:
i am actually loving the tub one, she is so darling!
.. or the swing. Any of them really!
i love the bowl one! but you do such a great job taking pictures they would probably think its a professional one ! i love all of them too cute!
one of the last two, for sure. they're all adorable, but those two look like a fabulous pic you took of your daughter yourself :D
Go with the bath tub! Adorable!
No wonder you are having a hard time!!! I actually like the first one but the tub was my second fav...
Ok...so I was just reading the rules and I think the only reason they can't be "professional" is because you don't own the rights of professional photography...so I think you could do any of your pictures because you own them...anyway, just a thought! Any of them are darling! We all agree she's gorgeous!
1st one or tub one.
bowl one is amazing, but looks professional.
Oh I am all about the one in the bath!!! YES YES YES!! That's my future daughter-in-law thank you very much1!!:)
Has to be the bowl on the head one. Just too cute for words.
They're all SO CUTE! I also love the Bathtub photo the most. My second fav is the Bowl. Third fav is the first phote/the white shirt.
I love the one with the bowl on the head or the one in the bath...she is so so cute
Post a Comment