Friday, March 27, 2009

Beautiful Brooke and Ava

These Mommy/daughter pictures were so fun to take! Brooke had the great idea to do these at the park. You all will be seeing a lot of pictures like these, because I am trying to practice more and more. Brooke took some amazing ones of Sarah and I too!

I love taking pictures, and hope to take more classes soon!



7 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm going to have to have you do a photo shoot with Isis!! Your pictures look amazing! You are SOOO talented. I want to be like you when I grow up! ;)

lauren said...

the sky looks so pretty in those!~

Unknown said...

Wow those are so great. I love them.

Kollen Marchant said...

By the way that comment above is not aden it's me kollen sorry

Unknown said...

wow you guys are so beautiful!

Marylin said...

You know I love your pictures!! Oh and small world, so I was leaving Jeff Harbach's wife a comment and I noticed one of your pictures in the comment above and saw that it was your friend Brooke! Funny!

Brittany Busk said...

Hey Marissa! These are great! You are doing so good. Hey- can I get your email address please? You can send a message to brittanybusk@yahoo.com
Thanks! Britt