Monday, March 16, 2009

The most beautiful girl in the world (OK I'm totally biased)

I took a photography class with my friend Brooke. It was so much fun! It was great to learn new things and put them into practice. Brooke was nice enough to practice on Sarah May...they turned out fabulous! Thanks Brooke!! Boy, it was quite a challenge to get that little girl to sit still! I would pose her and run out of the way...and she would just start walking away. We resorted to jelly beans (that's why her lips are wet).




We had a lollipop the size of her head, but that broke immediately. Bummer! We were going to use it as a prop! Oh well! I think they turned out wonderful.



This was her birthday outfit... Sarah is full of personality. She is giving us a run for our money already!
Some funny things she's been doing lately:
If you ask her if she's hungry, she will start smacking (clicking) her tongue.
If you are eating and she is not, she will do sign language for "more" until you give her some.
She has learned to shake her head "no." If she knows something is naughty, she will still do it...only she will look at me and shake her head "no."
She's into everything!! She does not like to hold still one bit! SOOOO busy!
She is a mobile eater. She would much rather walk around and eat. In fact, we think she throws stuff off of her high chair so she can walk around and eat it off the floor!
She is very friendly...she loves people (oh boy)
She points to pictures to say Mama, Dadda, and Dee-duh (Jesus)

We are staying busy chasing our munchkin around the house! Love her to pieces!





9 comments:

Moser Clan said...

Look at those eyes!!!! She is beautiful.

Marylin said...

She is stinkin cute!! Love that girl! k so what day should we go this week? :) I got the bug!!

Kollen Marchant said...

I love the black and whites she is so cute.

Jaimee said...

Is that your chair in the picture? I love it!! And she is just adorable!

Unknown said...

aqww sarah may is the sweetest she has BEAUTIFUL EYES TOO!! lucky!

Jiffy said...

Cute pictures!!! So the photo class has been fun?

Brittany Busk said...

Hey- I just got your comment from my blog from like forever ago- See I know nothing about all of this internet stuff. The pictures of Sarah that Brooke took are beautiful. Does she have a blog? I want to see some of her other pics. Is that your chair in the picture or hers. It is awesome!!! Where can I get one??? Um yeah- you can totally add me to whatever. I want to add you guys too... how do I do that?

Lolly Sneed said...

to stinking cute for her own good.

see you soon

Missi said...

BEAUTIFUL little girl you have there, Marissa!