
I had so much fun making this for Lisa! Hope you like it!
Lovin' this pattern...and lovin' this fabric. Mom let me raid her stash - I have been eyeballing this pear/apple fabric for a
long time.
The other side is the same shaped pattern, but a cute tomato colored print...
ENJOY!
6 comments:
I am lovin the apron!! =D We need another girls night at your house. Let me know. I have quiet books to get ready... =D
hey! thanks so much for helping me with my new blog! u made my day, wk , life! you are the bext! xoxo
Nice you got to it!!! Did you get all 8 yards or did you leave some for her?? You know I love that stuff too!! :) Good job!
ahh man,im so jealous of my mom!
I just saw it, I love it!!!!! I am so LUCKY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I can't wait to wear it.Maybe I can come and get it and see your house.
Marissa-
It has been way too long! I am so excited for you and John and your little Sara! She looks absolutely adorable! I am so excited for your aprons. I was talking to an older woman a few months ago and she was commenting on how silly it is that women now a days don't wear aprons around the house. Can I tell you how many clothes I have ruined from messy kid hands, drools, sloppy cooking and wreckless cleaning! This is a great idea and they are sooo cute!
Your blog gives me such a happy feeling for one thing I am really proud of you guys and for another, it gives me ambition to discover my talents!. Thanks a lot!
Lisa Crandall
Post a Comment