Results of the Drawing!!!
OK - I know you have all been holding your breath waiting for me to do the drawing for the apron...
So here are the results!!
I put all the names in a bowl and....

Drum-roll, please...
LISA is the winner!!
I am so excited because I know Lisa's family loves to cook!
OK, I know some of you are thinking, "Totally rigged." Not so! I wanted it to be completely random. But, have no fear! I am doing another drawing in the spring! :)
I already have the wheels turning on that one...I'm thinkin' reversible...Spring print on one side, Summer on the other...?
Congratulations Lisa, and thank you to all who participated! ;)
So here are the results!!
I put all the names in a bowl and....
Drum-roll, please...
OK, I know some of you are thinking, "Totally rigged." Not so! I wanted it to be completely random. But, have no fear! I am doing another drawing in the spring! :)
I already have the wheels turning on that one...I'm thinkin' reversible...Spring print on one side, Summer on the other...?
Congratulations Lisa, and thank you to all who participated! ;)

4 comments:
ya im glad she won!! maybe i can convince her to give it to me! j/k
uhh im SO JEALOUS MARISSA! i want one of those cute aprons for my wedding!
oh how fun! i'm jealous! u know i'm just getting into that cooking thing! i love your blog! your just so creative!
I am so happy!!!thank you so much!!! I feel so blessed! You are so talented, I love them all!
Post a Comment