Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun weekend

Every year it is a tradition for me, my mom, and my sister to go see the Nutcracker. Since my sister moved the the Bay area, we decided to take advantage of the wonderful San Francisco Ballet.
We all agreed this was the best performance we had ever seen of it.

It was fun to spend time with my sister's family. Sarah loves all kids and had fun playing with them. It was a fun trip that ended all too quickly. The only snag in our whole weekend was that our flight was canceled on our way back...but only by an hour and a half or so. That just made for a cranky baby on the flight, and I missed accompanying a musical number for our Stake Christmas Fireside because of the delay....but, what can you do?

2 comments:

Marylin said...

So glad you had such a great time! I bet the performance was amazing!!! Sarah is sooo stinkin cute!! That stinks about your flight.

Another Blog... said...

I have wanted to see that my whole life!! Take me with next year!!