Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Selling stuff : )

This is a shameless plug for my new etsy webpage that I will be launching on Nov. 15th. I will sell aprons and baby blankets, maybe some photography too...just in time for the holidays!! If you want to see any examples, I will be posting "sneak peaks" on marissamagnolia.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Kenna said...

Look at you go!! :-) I was going to tell you that Reedom Elementary is going to do a Get to know your neighbor Craft fair on 12/6 the hours will probably be 10-3, booth prices are either $20 or $40, I will get you more info.

Brooke said...

Yeah!I am excited for you marrissa! I am going to have to get me an apron!! (this is brooke weidauer by the way )

Jessica said...

So exciting! They are so cute too! I was actually baking bread the other day and wished I had an apron cuz my belly is starting to stick out...

We are... said...

Cute, Cute! I have been wanting one of those cute aprons, but they have always been so expensive!! How much are you selling them for?! I want one, I want one! And you are so talented! I am proud of you!

Josh and Jody Moser said...

Hey Marissa, it's so cool that you are getting into that stuff, you are trully the craftiest person I know. Just to let you know, we have a blog now, joshandjody.blogspot.com I am learning how to use it, fun stuff.

Mrs. Jackson said...

First... I shall buy an apron - you have convinced me I must.

Secondly - thank you for your comment on my blog. Talk about perspective - every day I try not to take William for granted because of you and John. Knowing the trials you went through to get your sweet blessing makes me want to honor every little amount of God that is in my amazing (yet really fussy today!)child.

Congrats on your Etsy shop... I shall shop it fondly.

Lynda said...

just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that Shane is going through the Temple in St. George Nov. 29th @ the 2pm session our number is 208-228-0106 or 702-415-5515 call us Shane's number 702-572-8333 by the way this is Dennis and Lynda Glenn