Saturday, November 15, 2008

9 months!


We love our little baby doll! Every day she just melts our hearts. She is eating so much and growing so quickly!

Some things about Sarah:
She would rather stand than sit any day
She can crawl up the stairs
She waves hello
She says "Da-da"
She will pull your face in for a kiss (a very wet one)
My favorite things she does right now - I love to get her from her crib. She grins so big that her whole face lights up...she pulls herself up and starts bouncing and laughing. So cute! John and I sometimes race each other upstairs to get her from her naps.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww marissa sarah is SO PRECIOUS ..I LOVE HER!

lauren said...

oh she is beautiful and looks just like her mommy!!

Unknown said...

Marissa Moss! I found your page through someone else's. I cannot believe I found you :) Your little girl is GORGEOUS :) I am sooooo happy for you! Drop me an email, with your address. Sending out wedding invites :) Irishtd@yahoo.com -Trudi xo

Marylin said...

I love that girl! I just want to squeeze her every time I see her!