I love to sew lots of things...but mostly aprons! It is my new thing. Pretty much all my friends can expect an apron for their birthday for the next little while. I have hesitated posting my pictures of my finished aprons...feels too much like bragging. HOWEVER...
I have just signed up for an etsy.com account and will be launching that very soon!
So, I thought I would give everyone an idea of some of the things I will be selling. ; )
So, I thought I would give everyone an idea of some of the things I will be selling. ; )

6 comments:
You Rock! So "stinkin" cute :) Last night was super fun!!! I think I might know the super thin model in the apron! :)
Marissa, I am coveting that apron!!! I had to come back to your blog just to look at it again. Thank you so SO much for helping me pick out the stuff today. I am excited but really nervous to get started. I think once the kiddos hit the sack I will start cutting the rectangles. Also, I have a blog but it is private, lame I know so email me at brookesjunkmail@gmail.com so I can have your email. Thank you!!!
I think that is wonderful!! I love aprons!
Friday night was so much fun!!! I still am sick to my stomach about my "crooked edges" comment about the blanket. It was totally the angle I was sitting at and I just didn't want you to pin the whole thing, only to realize that you had to start over. So if you haven't noticed.....I have control issues! I'm so sorry!
-ps. the site is youcanmakethis.com
That is so cool that you sew aprons. I want one.
So So cute! Put me on your birthday list... Sept. 27th!! :)
Post a Comment