Too cute
Sarah is now pulling herself up to all things that are taller than her. Yesterday she got in a fight with the toy basket. The basket won...she got scraped on her face (yes, that happened 5 minutes before we left for church). After church, she started walking around the edge of the couch. Saturday her first tooth broke through. Where is my baby? Can't I freeze time?

3 comments:
I know, it is like what the heck do these kids think they are doing? They are supposed to be our babies forever so we can keep them around! I sure love that Sarah!! I just want to eat her up.
Marissa, you both are too cute! I am so very impressed by your oh so many talents! In all seriousness: would you be willing to give sewing lessons? :) Give me an e-mail: deannekaye@hotmail.com
Love ya!
Marissa I can't believe Sarah is growing up so fast she is so cute!!!! I agree we need to freeze them. My baby is turning four YIKES!!! But I also enjoy watching them grow up too!!!!!!
Post a Comment