Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yeah! It's done...almost




All we have left to do in Sarah's room is paint the final coat on the trim. Woohoo! Aunt Laura gave us this vinyl lettering that says, "I am a child of royal birth, my Father is King of heaven and earth, my spirit was born in the courts on high, a child beloved, a princess am I." Looks great over the crib!

Sarah loves it!


10 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

That is seriously so cute! Sarah is adorable with the sweetest smile! :) I love the family pic up top too!

Mrs. Jackson said...

Hey Marissa - this is a total blast from the past - 'member me from high school - Leslie Hall?????!!!! I am not sure how I found your blog, but I did and I am so glad - I am so overjoyed for you, John and Sarah May...

Its been great reading about your life over the last 10 years - Email me - ljackson@sitewire.net

Talk to you soon!
Leslie

Brett and Heather said...

Love the room!!!
Sarah is getting SO BIG!!!!

We are... said...

Not to mention this is ADORABLE! You have done a GREAT job with her room!

And is Sarah a Texas fan? Devin would LOVE that!

Unknown said...

i LOVE baby sarah! she is so stinkin cute marissa! and i love that quote your friend made for you! how awesome is that?

Marylin said...

Ris I love it!! Oh I must come see it in person!! And as to your plea it made me get bit teary because through all the craziness I hadn't let myself think about leaving all those that I LOVE so much!

Back to the room, you did AMAZING!! James' little girl friend is getting so big we should get them together soon so they can play :) hee hee

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! It is SO CUTE!!! I love it! By the way, if your mom hasn't told you Tyler and i will be there for the Labor Day weekend so I'll be expecting to see this little girl!!!

About Me said...

Your room is cute and I love the saying above her bed! Your little girl is adorable, I should be down in September, maybe we could do lunch or something:)

Lolly Sneed said...

The room looks so great. We miss you and can't wait for Moab. Seeya
Love Lolly

The Rowles said...

Hook EM' HORNS!!!