Cousin Camp in July
So...every summer my parents do this cute thing called "Cousin Camp" for all their grandkids. The grandkids stay at the cabin and make crafts and play games (This happened in July - I'm catching up). Of course, Sarah got to go this year...but only if she was accompanied by her mother. ; ) We had a great time playing and being creative. Sarah's cousins were begging to feed her and hold her. For Amy and Carli, this was the first time they saw her! We had so much fun! We made puppets, visors, pizza, and caterpillar
sandwiches... Surprisingly, all the kids got along. The only hitch in the whole trip was that a couple of them got a little stomach bug.
We even had a dance party - OF COURSE! How could you resist with those wood floors? I love this picture of my sister! She is totally getting into it!

2 comments:
I like the new page!! Thanks for the cute pics. I'm sorry I missed that fun time. My girls loved it!
This is THE. CUTEST. IDEA. EVER! How fun that they do that! I think it is a wonderful tradition!
Post a Comment