Saturday, August 16, 2008

More to come...



I tried to take Sarah May's pictures this morning...but she was too tired!! She fell asleep after about 20 minutes! This petticoat just cracks me up!


I am going to try again later this week...I really want pictures of her laughing and smiling in this cute skirt! And just wait...she has a cowgirl hat.


She fell asleep before we could do an outfit change! I am not sure who could sleep in a poofy skirt like that on wet grass. Leave it to Sarah.


Thanks Tara and Stephanie for the adorable bows!!! You guys are amazing!

3 comments:

Marylin said...

It looks even more cute on her! Such a sweet girl!!! That is what I miss about having the little girl is the cute frilly things but hey Sara needed a boy friend!! :) Love little Sarah

Coco said...

hi marissa, i'm coco, one of lisa mcintyre's friends. (manager at In-N-Out). she said that you told her of a pediatrician that you take your little girl to that's going to be moving over to our area, mountains edge. she couldn't remember the name, so i was wondering if you could tell me who it is. our little girl just turned 4 mos and we're supposed to take her to see the doctor. thanks so much. your little sarah is a doll!

Coco said...

thanks marissa! i'm gonna call tomorrow!