Poor little baby!
Our Sweet little Sarah has been sick for the past week! Last Sunday we were at John's parent's house and she was incredibly fussy.
I knew something was wrong...just not sure what. We tried feeding her and putting her to sleep...I tried to comfort her,
Grandma Moss tried to comfort her,
Aunt Michele tried to comfort her...nothing worked.
Grandma Moss tried to comfort her,
Aunt Michele tried to comfort her...nothing worked.
Once we got home I fed her and put her in her crib. On a normal evening we have our routine down and she goes right to bed. Not that night. She fought sleeping for at least an hour! We sang to her, touched her face, held her pacifier in her mouth...then as a last resort I put her lamb by her face. Instantly, she stopped crying and fell right to sleep. She loves soft stuff on her face! So now, that is her new thing. She loves sleeping with her
Little Lambie.
Yes, she does try to chew on it sometimes...but it's so small that it won't smother her.
I thought she was all better yesterday, but she got a fever last night and that finally broke at 11:00pm. It came back this morning, but the Dr. seems to think she's fine and it's just a little bug. This has been going on for over a week!
Little Lambie.
Yes, she does try to chew on it sometimes...but it's so small that it won't smother her.
It's hard to believe that she is 5 months old now! We started signing paperwork with the lawyer last week for our finalization! Yeah!! Looks like we will be going to court the
first or second week of September.
first or second week of September.
WHICH MEANS we are shooting for Sept. 20th as our sealing date and Sept. 21st as her blessing date.
WOOHOOOO! We are so excited!
She has been "ours" since they day we brought her home, soon it will be official.

14 comments:
awww marissa im so glad to hear about the adoption being finalized soon! but it sucks that sarah had a fever! but i hope she gets betterfast! love you guys!
Oh that is so exciting! (the court part...not the sicky part) The picture is adorable! your such a good lil' mommie!
i cant believe how big she is and soo adorable i miss you hope all is well
Sick babies are never fun! Poor little thing~ I am SO happy for you guys! She is SO cute and her hair looks like it's getting darker.
Oh I am so happy that finalization is in sight for you guys! At this rate, you may finalize before we do-no fair! Good luck with your sick babe! It is no fun being sick!
Sick babies are the worst. I was thinking that babies and kids shouldn't be allowed to get any kind of sick- ever! Congrats on the finalization! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)
I am sorry to hear she's been sick. That is no fun, especially the first time (kinda scary, too). That is so exciting for the finalization! Congrats (almost)!
Aww poor girl still fightin huh? Can't wait to go to the temple with you, it will be such an amazing day!! Love you guys and love YOUR little girl! What a sweet little lamb (you know they say that people that have lamb as their nick name turn out really well hee hee )
Hi Marissa! I'm so sorry to hear that she is sick. Poor thing. I just wanted to make sure that you got your onesie in the mail and that it fits! Let me know! -Lisa
Yea Marissa! That's so exciting!!! She's adorable even when she's sick...
We can't wait to celebrate with you guys!!
Congratulations. I'm so excited for you.
yea im so excited for you guys!
PS. I LOVE YOUR NEW BACK ROUND!
Post a Comment