Friday, July 4, 2008

Being silly...


I am taking an online photography class. I love it! Recently we have been learning about shutter speed and aperture. So my friend, Tara and I were playing around with our settings on our cameras and taking pictures of a moving flashlight. We had so much fun being silly!


6 comments:

Tara & Jason said...

That was so... much fun!!! How were you able to pick 3 pictures out of 30 or 40?

Kollen Marchant said...

Wow that is pretty amazing I am impressed.

Sherrie said...

What online class are you taking? I would love to take a photography class. Awesome pictures.

Deanne Hill said...

Those were so neat. Echo to the last comment! I would love to take a photo class too! How fun!

Dianna said...

that is so awesome. Man you are creative. I really want to go parasailing when you go if that is ok. Let me know when you are going to go for sure. I am excited.

Karen said...

That is really cool! Thanks for the apron. I love it!!!