This week
This is Amanda! She came to visit us on Wednesday. She was one of my Young Women back in the day...gosh it's probably been 7 years? Maybe she can tell me. I also taught her piano lessons - she was awesome. I was always so excited to teach her because she learned so quickly and she really wanted to be there. It also helped that she has a natural talent for music. She now goes to college at U of U. She was in town for her birthday and she came to our house to see Baby Sarah. It was fun to visit...thanks for the cute swim suit!
Happy Easter! We spent Saturday with John's family - dinner and an Easter Egg hunt. So fun! Chandler is one of her cousins...he LOVES babies. He asked if he could hold her. I love the way he says Sarah May. So cute!
It was fun to get Sarah dressed up for her first Easter Sunday. She even had a matching blanket. She is starting to be more alert now...we just love it. She had a Dr. appointment on Friday - she now weighs 8 lbs. Woohoo!

2 comments:
Hey!! We saw Sarah with John in the lobby at church... her dress was adoreable! How exciting... we are excited to hang this weekend!
FUN!!! 8lbs go Sarah!!! LOL
I love your white tight comment!LOL
(Miss your humor at work)
Post a Comment