My friend Tara came over yesterday, and we decided "spur of the moment" to take some pictures of Sarah. We had sooooo much fun! I just have to share some of them!
How AMAZING is she!! I can not even believe she is half-smiling in that one picture! She is the cutest thing ever!!! She seems like such an easy going happy baby already!
This photo shoot is to die for. She's just amazing and you are one fabulous photographer. If you want any mommy and daughter shots, I would love to pretend that your camera is mine for a second or two.
11 comments:
I love it! I just love it!!! Too cute;)
Oh Marissa, she is just so, so sweet!!
oh she is beautiful and going to be sooo spoiled and i love it!!!
How AMAZING is she!! I can not even believe she is half-smiling in that one picture! She is the cutest thing ever!!! She seems like such an easy going happy baby already!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE her big headband! Girls are SO much fun!!
spur of the moment huh~?!? They are adorable! She's gonna be a model someday...she's already smiling now!
those pictures are awesome marissashes bbound to be a model!i love it!!
What a cute girl!! Love the pics :) Everyone at the office today was talking about how much they miss you :)
I just want to eat her!!!! lol
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THOSE BOWS!
Oh man, she is so cute!!!
MARISSA
This photo shoot is to die for. She's just amazing and you are one fabulous photographer. If you want any mommy and daughter shots, I would love to pretend that your camera is mine for a second or two.
Love ya,
KATE
Post a Comment