Man she is so cute. I really really really want to see her. I love that you are out in the nice weather going on hikes with your beautiful little girl. I'm excited that Sarah and Kingston are so close in age. When we come to see you they can play together.
4 comments:
how fun!
Hey how are the dogs with Sarah May sticken around forever? Were they jealous at first?
I'm wondering about the dogs too! How have they done with her around? They look exactly like our Bella!
Sarah May looks so sweet there in her sling. How nice that she gets to join you on all of your adventures now! :)
Man she is so cute. I really really really want to see her. I love that you are out in the nice weather going on hikes with your beautiful little girl. I'm excited that Sarah and Kingston are so close in age. When we come to see you they can play together.
Post a Comment