John and Marissa, we could not be happier for you and your sweet girl. She is lucky, lucky, lucky. I know you have waited a long time, but now time will fly in another way. I am sorry that I will miss your shower, but Lisa McIntyre in bring my gift. Love you Love you. Lolly
Congratulations Marissa and John! She is beautiful and look at all that hair! We are so excited for you. Sarah is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!
Oh my gosh. She is so cute. I love these pics Marissa you are so talented. I love to see John holding her. Their is something about a daddy holding his little girl that makes your heart melt.
I don't know how I found your blog....somehow while lurking around blogworld, but I just wanted say CONGRADULATIONS on your precious little girl. She is so beautiful.
I just wanted to tell you congrats! I am a fellow adoptive mom (twice now). Your co-worker Rhonda Hunt (I am in the RS presidency with her) has told me of your progress over the last year or so. I am so happy for you!
Congrats Marissa and John!!! I'm so glad that Dave sent my dad an email and that he sent it to me. I'm glad to hear of your new bundle of joy in your family. She is just adorable!!!
12 comments:
aww john and marissa im SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! YOU'VE WAITED SO LONG! sarah may is SUCH ACUTIE! love you guys!
Keep the pics comming! I can't get enough.
Somebody has never updated this much!!!! (there must be something special going on in her life!??!)
I love it,keep posting pics!
So sorry I haven't gotten the pics to you yet but I swear I will get to it!! :) Then you will have even more to post! :)
John and Marissa, we could not be happier for you and your sweet girl. She is lucky, lucky, lucky. I know you have waited a long time, but now time will fly in another way. I am sorry that I will miss your shower, but Lisa McIntyre in bring my gift. Love you Love you. Lolly
oh i cant wait till sept for mine!!! she is beautiful
Congratulations Marissa and John! She is beautiful and look at all that hair! We are so excited for you. Sarah is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!
Oh my gosh. She is so cute. I love these pics Marissa you are so talented. I love to see John holding her. Their is something about a daddy holding his little girl that makes your heart melt.
I don't know how I found your blog....somehow while lurking around blogworld, but I just wanted say CONGRADULATIONS on your precious little girl. She is so beautiful.
I just wanted to tell you congrats! I am a fellow adoptive mom (twice now). Your co-worker Rhonda Hunt (I am in the RS presidency with her) has told me of your progress over the last year or so. I am so happy for you!
She is so cute and cuddly!! I can't wait to see her. Make sure you bring hand sanitizer to the shower everyone is going to want to hold her.
Congrats Marissa and John!!! I'm so glad that Dave sent my dad an email and that he sent it to me. I'm glad to hear of your new bundle of joy in your family. She is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment